Get fit with CrossFit Regime
CrossFit is a high-intensity interval training workout, which uses your own bodyweight for strengthening and conditioning to build muscle all over. The main advantage of CrossFit workout is that it needs no additional equipment or weights. However, some people do use weights to bring change in the certain movements. On the whole, it is an awesome workout to stay fit and healthy.
It is best advised to listen to your body and workout accordingly. Regular workouts can have fruitful effects on your body. Check out some of the benefits of CrossFit training explained below:
- Builds up strength – CrossFit is a highly fast-paced workout which requires continuous body movements. This takes only 15 minutes of time but involves nonstop routines like jogs, burpees, squats. These routines should be done repetitively for about 4 to 5 times continuously. This way it burns a lot of fat in a good way.
- Improves heart health – Studies have revealed that CrossFit participants showed an elevated heart rate of 90% of the maximum heart rate. CrossFit also increases nitric oxide to a greater extent, this results in bigger arteries which in turn is good for your heart, brain etc.
- Overall health benefits – Some of the incredible benefits of CrossFit on overall health includes major domains like cardiovascular and respiratory, strength, stamina, power, flexibility, agility, speed, accuracy, balance and endurance. The continuous body movements promote neurological and hormonal adaptations to aid body metabolism.
- Increases joint mobility – There are different functional movements involved in CrossFit training. It is not just restricted to bicep curls but involves fast limb movements in different directions. It also guides you to lift heavy objects in the right way – in order to avoid injuries and damages.
- Dynamic workout –Unlike gym workouts, which include regular treadmill and weights training. CrossFit training specialises in continuously changing body movements – to keep the boredom away, by keeping your mind and body occupied with fresh movements.
- Aids in weight loss – CrossFit helps you lose weight faster than many other workouts. It involves high-intensity workouts, which works out different parts of muscles each day – this makes it is faster to achieve weight goals in a lesser amount of time.
- Improves versatility and conditioning – Performing such high-intensity workouts increase your flexibility to a great extent. This, in turn, makes the daily routines like mowing the lawn, mopping the floor etc. much easier. This also aides in better posture, strength and balance.
- Building relationships – When you meet like-minded people with same interests, it motivates each other to achieve the common goal. Similarly, when you meet your CrossFit partners or buddies at CrossFit box – they can be encouraged to help you push the exercise boundaries. After all, everyone undergoing the fitness training wants to get in the best shape.
- Personal instructor – CrossFit workouts are usually led by instructor or coach, who ensures you follow proper form, provides modifications, motivates and encourages you to finish the exercises. Some coaches can also guide you the right nutrition and be a great inspiration.