How to Better Your Soccer Game
By Gordon Zwillenberg
You can improve your soccer game. You can play better and do more. You could take your team to victory.
What Might You Do?
You could do the following, to lend a hand with your soccer game:
1. Practice both on and off the field. You need to become comfortable with the ball. You may practice this by kicking the ball from place to place. Try to control the direction and speed of the kick.
2. Catch the Pros on Television. You might realise what the players do on the professional teams and for the World Cup. You could observe their form and technique, as the professional athletes have to be more effective in their play.
3. Run – You need to run to play soccer. On you’re off days, practise a casual, short run. This thirty minute run will continue to keep your body active.
4. Get Plenty of Sleep – Your body needs about eight hours of sleep every night. By being tired, you can not focus on the game. Your body is already fatigued. So, get plenty of rest.
5. Drink Plenty of Water. You need to drink water to replenish the fluids that you lose due to sweating. Water will keep your body hydrated and active in the game.
6. Warm-Up before the Game. Stretch, practice some exercises and run a slow jog to get your body geared up for the game. You can have some trail mix or fruit, before the game.
7. Cool Down After The Game. Stretch to relieve your hot muscles. You could feature a sandwich and a drink. Relax and watch your body slow down.
What Else Can You Do?
You may understand Soccer. At the book store, you could obtain a Soccer Magazine or a book on playing Soccer. On the internet, you can research soccer and join a forum. You can learn a lot about Soccer.
What about Body Building?
Body Building or Weight Lifting Exercises complement your Soccer practices. Soccer is an aerobic exercise – your body is constantly moving and running. Body Building Exercises help to develop your whole body.
With Body Building, you will be able to play better and longer. With an increased endurance level, you could run faster and have better control over the ball. You will also be able to prevent injuries.
How Might You Start Body Building?
You can commence Body Building at a Gym or Fitness Center. Make an effort to pick a gym that is close to your home, work or school. Most gyms have the body building equipment.
You will require a personal trainer to help you with the body building machines. The personal trainer will show you the proper form and technique for your work outs with the machines. A personal trainer can also set you up with a body building fitness program. They also check to see; that, you are doing the body building exercises correctly.
What Do You Need to Fuel Your Body?
By eating the right foods, you can fuel your body for the game. You can try to eat more:
1. Fruits and Vegetables – comprise of vitamins and minerals and no fat. Enjoy a salad, some cooked broccoli and some berries and apples.
2. Protein – as in fish, chicken and beef. You can try to avoid frying your foods; instead, grill and bake your meat and fish.
3. Nuts – including pecans, almonds, walnuts and cashews. Nuts are perfect snacks that could fill you up.
You need to avoid the high sugar foods. Candy, cake, donuts and pastries are all high in sugar. These foods don’t give you enough energy for soccer and they can help you get fat.
How You Can Increase Your Speed
During the off season, you can run and do running speed drills. For endurance, try some stair climbing. Alter your speed during your run.
You may curtail your running during the soccer season. Just try it during your days off. Too much leg work can cause an injury.
You Can Do It!
You can play a better soccer game. By following a few rules, doing Body Building Exercises, and eating right, you can take your game to the next level. You can lead your team to victory.
Gordon Zwillenberg has trained for and run several marathons. If you want to lose weight, gain muscle or be fit, the articles can help you. Our free newsletter is jam-packed with good information. The great products, on the right column, have been proven to work. So, if you want to look and feel great, go to Click Here!