How To Jump Ahead Of The Game
By Gordon Zwillenberg
Basketball season is fast approaching. Jack wants to try out for the team. Jack is not one of the taller players; but, he requires an edge to play better. Jack wants to make more shots and get some rebounds. What could Jack do?
Bridget has played Volleyball at her high school for the last two seasons. Bridget has a hard time keeping up with the game. Bridget requires to block more shots and hit more balls over the net. What can Bridget look for?
What Is The Secret Weapon?
The Jump Manual is a diet and exercise program. You are trained to jump higher and to endure longer during the game. It is a program developed to help you play better Volleyball and Basketball.
The approach comprises of developing your whole body. You will be doing aerobic exercises (running and biking), jumping exercises, body building (weight room) exercises, core muscle exercises (to tighten your tummy muscle) and stretching and resting.
What Do You Get?
With the Jump Manual, you have included with your diet and exercise program:
1. Day-By-Day Workout Chart that shows you the exercises to do on a daily basis,
2. Learn how developing your whole body can increase your jump height,
3. Find out what makes an explosive jump and how you could execute it,
4. Learn why stretching and rest are so important. Why you should not ignore it, when you are building a stronger body, and
5. You can train efficiently, by following this manual, and still achieve results.
What Else Do You Get?
You also get with the Jump Manual:
1. A complete diet and exercise program. You could increase your jump and eat the food your body needs.
2. Interviews with:
a. NBA Shooting Coach Dave Hopla
b. Psychologist Dr. Patrick Cohn.
Here, you could be trained from the best!
3. The Jumper Forum. You can meet other basketball and volleyball players. Learn what they are doing for their program. How their diet and exercise program has worked for them, so far.
You get a lot of extras, with the Jump Manual.
Does The Jump Manual Grant a Guarantee?
The Jump Manual offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied; then, let them know. They will refund your money in full.
With the Jump Manual, you should be able to jump an additional ten inches in twelve weeks. If you do the diet and exercise program, you will see the results!
What Are Some of These Results?
Thousands of people have attempted the Jump Manual and worked the program successfully. Some of them include:
1. Toni added three inches on his jump in two weeks,
2. Patrick gained five inches on his jump in two weeks,
3. Steve made six inches on his jump in two weeks,
4. Fred added five inches on his jump, the first month and another two inches, the next month,
5. Toni gained one and a half inches on his jump in two days,
6. Rick gained four inches on his jump in two weeks,
7. Jenny found that she is tall enough to dunk a basket in basketball, and
8. Stephen’s speed and jumping noticeably improved, during his first two weeks on the program.
How Did Jack and Bridget Do?
Jack purchased the Jump Manual, one month before tryouts. The Jump Manual made the difference. Jack can jump higher and execute more in the game. Needless to say, Jack made his basketball team.
Bridget also obtained the Jump Manual in the offseason. Bridget saw her Volleyball game improve. She’s hitting the ball and blocking more shots. Bridget has become a force on the team.
You Can Do It, Too!
You can play better basketball, football and volleyball. With this diet and exercise program, you could jump higher and play longer. You could be the leader on your team.
Purchase the Jump Manual, for your game and career.
Gordon Zwillenberg has trained for and run several marathons. If you want to lose weight, gain muscle or be fit, the articles can help you. Our free newsletter is jam-packed with plenty of good information. The great products, on the right column, have been proven to work. So, if you want to look and feel great, go to: Click Here!